Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
fall is definitely my favorite time of year!

Sandy said...

I loved your pictures. Especially the one of cotton. We have been up north for so long on the deputation trail, it seems like all we see is corn. It is nice, don't get me wrong, but it is sure nice to see land from home(Tennessee) Thank you. Also, would you tell everyone that I try to look and comment as often as I can. I have not forgotten ya'll I promise. It is very hard on the road. You never know when you are going to be somewhere that you can get signal to go online. and when we do everyone wants on, but the time it is my time, I am usually so tired I just go to sleep. Anyway, I love you all there and praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!