Thursday, October 23, 2008

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Everything is back to normal at the Dillinger house.

Everyone is up and rowdy as ever.

I have been planning for our Hallelujah Night that's coming up this next Wednesday.

We are planning on a trunk or treat for the kids and a wienie and marshmallow roast, puppet skits, and singing around the fire..etc..


( This isn't actually anyone I know, but our pictures of our trunk or treat are on our other computer which is dead. This is basically what a trunk will look like, You can really go all out or just keep it simple.)

I hope it turns out good. We usually do a carnival themed night, but this year I thought we might try something a little different.

Especially since we advertised it and our fellowship hall barely held all of us last year, and that's not counting all the new families who have joined since then.

I like to try new things, this isn't new to my family, but it is to many at the church.

My motto is let's try it and if we don't like it, then we'll know better next time.

Next week will be a fairly busy week and it may sound crazy, but I tend to enjoy that.

I like keeping myself busy doing things, especially things at the church.

We usually have a good time getting together with friends and getting things done.

I hope to plan a few more things in the near future.

I hope everyone will join in and catch the bug, and start wanting to plan things too!











2 comments:

A Day In Our Household. said...

I want to come and help, I just need to know when the plans are made! I am excited about next week too.

Tracy said...

Well, we have never done it that way! lol-how many times have you heard that so far?