Thursday, October 9, 2008

FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY

These are some of my favorite things at the moment.

This perfume from Victoria's Secret.


These from walmart.com (I have just discovered a new found love for pretty bake ware)

Now if I could only choose what color and shape I want to go with.


This is the TV we are about to purchase. I just have to break down and get it.


I have not got this yet, but I'm willing to try anything to keep from making a mess on the stove. It's called a pot watcher. Supposedly keeps your pot from boiling over.


And last, but not least, this! I have come across this youth group on youtube. I have no idea who they are, but I like 'em! The song does cut off before it's over, but when it does you should be able to click on the first picture it puts up with the red stars!


Oh, and I had to add this one too!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I like the red bakeware! Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies there!! I had that perfume as one of my choices... but chose Heavenly instead. Smells yummy! :)