I am really concerned about the elections.
I can't understand how people seem to be blind and unconcerned about all the people
Barack Obama is associated with.
I know this Louis Farrakhan guy is CRAZY to say the least.
Although, assuming everyone knows this would be wrong.
Obama's former church and former Pastor awarded Farrakhan with a Life-time Achievement Award.
Hmm... I think people should see this
Monday, October 13, 2008
WE NEED TO WAKE UP
Posted by Mindy at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Boy, do I wish I was old enough to vote! It's infuriating how, as you said, BLIND people can be. I cringe every time I see an Obama sign in someone's yard. GO MCCAIN/PALIN!
I know what you mean. I do not understand how people you say they are christians are going to vote for obama. It is so sad. We sure do need to be praying.
Post a Comment