This has been a busy week, so I'll just recap for ya quickly, maybe.
Wednesday, my new bedroom furniture arrived. We have been waiting on it for 2 weeks. When it got here they had sent the wrong bed and the chest had a scratch on it. So, of course I had them send it back, although they did get to leave the dresser. We are sleeping in Kailey's room until the rest gets here because we moved our old bedroom suite into her room, which will make it better on our guests.(Jonathan and Jessie weren't real fond of sleeping on the twin beds that used to be in her room)
Tracy and I went to Milan and picked out pumpkins for our Hallelujah Night. We stopped by a little thrift store called The Mustard Seed and tried to find something for me to wear to Old Fashioned Day. I don't know what it is, but I'm just not able to go into a thrift store and see things that I want. Does that say something bad about me? I think it just has to do with the fact that I have no idea who brought the stuff there and if they were clean or not. I know that is terrible. Sorry.
Friday night a group of us from church went to Jackson to a fall festival at Cornerstone Baptist church. We all had a great time. There was plenty to do, they had hayrides, a bonfire, chili cook-off, jumpy thing for the kids, basketball, volleyball.. you get the picture. Sawyer took his socks and shoes off and played in the jumpy thing even though it was really cool out. I think this may have been the start of my weekend woes.



Saturday, me and Tracy went to Wal-Mart to get a few things for the church. We went back to the church and got things ready for Sunday. It looked like pumpkins had exploded all over the place. I think I forgot to mention we bought about 70 pumpkins, that is including a few gourds.
Today was Harvest Day at church, or aka Old Fashioned Day. Everyone dresses up in their bibbed overalls and old timey dresses. I never did find anything to wear, but God knew it didn't matter because I wasn't going to be going. Sawyer and I had to miss it because he is deathly ill. I feel so bad for him, he's just been laying on the floor. He refuses to get on the couch or in a bed, whenever he is sick he just lays in the floor on a rug, which is just pitiful. He's been running a high fever and throwing up since Saturday morning. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm praying that it passes quickly.

Landon just came in and got a wet rag and laid on the couch. So, I'm assuming he's coming down with whatever it is. Pray for me and the boys.

John is leaving for Knoxville tomorrow and won't be back until Thursday. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. It's kinda hard to travel with sick kids and I know they don't feel like being hauled around.
I'll see y'all when I see ya. Have a great week.
Yep, it's for sure Landon has it. I was just about to post this and he started throwing up. Lord, help us.

1 comments:
Oh Mindy-- I'm sorry to hear this.
Just thinking about it makes me sick! Here's to a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment