
Today is the beginning of Tasty Thursdays. Every Thursday I will attempt to share with you a new recipe. I love finding quick, easy, and tasty recipes. If you're expecting fancy schmancy recipes, then you've come to the wrong place. Everyone pull out your cookbooks and share in the fun. I would love to hear what your favorite recipes are. Here goes. 1st recipe;
Bob Evan's Weekend Breakfast Casserole
1 lb. mild sausage
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can cresent rolls
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 c. milk
Brown sausage and drain. Grease 9x13 baking dish. Press cresent rolls into bottom of pan. Place sausage on top of cresent rolls and then layer cheese over sausage. Mix eggs and milk in seperate bowl. Pour over sausage and cheese. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until set.
Hope you like it!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
TASTY THURSDAY
Posted by Mindy at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet that would be really good if there were no eggs! Yuck! Jeremy would probably like it though. I may have to try it...to cook it that is, not eat it. ;0}
sounds good. I sure do like quick and easy.
Post a Comment