Tuesday, October 14, 2008

7 NAMES OF MINDY



I have been tagged by Tracy to list 7 random thing about myself...with a twist.

Tracy listed 7 places she has been on vacation.

I'm going to list 7 nicknames that I am called or have been called since I was a child.... Here goes


1. Min Min- my grandma Norma called me this, now it's passed on to Kailey, even though her name is Kailey??

2. Mendella- my friend from childhood's dad calls me this to this day

3. Mindy Lou- since I can remember many people have called me this

4. Mindy Chelle- another from childhood, my middle name is Lechelle.(don't laugh, I know what you're thinking)

5. Minnie- you know who you are

6. Cindy- an older man at our church thinks this is my name.. lol

7. Min- another that random people have called me forever

I'm sure I've been called other names, but those are not ones I'm willing to use on my blog... Some names are better left unsaid.

Now consider yourself tagged if you want!

0 comments: