Thursday, October 2, 2008

SARAH PALIN VP PICK


I just have to give props to Sarah Palin, I think she did a great job during tonight's debate. I knew I liked her from the get go. When she gave her VP nomination speech I thought, "this is the girl I'm pulling for."

Although, here the last week or so I was very concerned after seeing her responses during her interview with Katie Couric, but nevertheless, she has redeemed herself. It's not like I was not going to vote for her, because she is the obvious best choice, but I really was worried about how she was being portrayed to everyone else through the media. Like I said, she and John McCain are the best choice for this election.

GO REPUBLICANS!

Side note: Although I do vote republican, it's not because I have some preconceived notion that it's the only way to vote. John has some people in his family,(I won't name names) but they stick with a certain party and have no clue what in the world they are talking about, they just know it's what there family always has been. It aggravates me, but not too much because this person has never voted a day in their life. My motto, "if you don't vote, don't complain!" I firmly believe in voting for the most morally sound nominee. No matter the affiliation. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I am now stepping down off my soapbox.

New subject, today is FOTO FRIDAY over at Tracy's blog. The theme for today is a relaxing time. This is the most relaxing I could find. This photo was taken almost a year ago on our trip to Mexico. This was the view from the balcony in our room. Talk about a beautiful resort. Maybe we'll be able to go sometime in the near future.(hint, hint) Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments: