Monday, October 13, 2008

SHE'S A BIG GIRL NOW

Tonight, I had unloaded the towels from the dryer.
Since I was preoccupied with my favorite TV shows, Little people big world,(new season started tonight YIPPEE) Jon and Kate plus 8, and the Duggars new show,
I wasn't in any hurry to get the towels folded.
I look up during a commercial break and this is what I saw



I couldn't believe my eyes, I got a new helper!
Not that Kailey doesn't help do things, but she has never let on that she could fold AND put away the towels.
She usually puts them in the dryer for me which is a big help.

I'm so glad that she is learning to do things on her own and especially glad that
I didn't even have to tell her to do it. I know in time this will change because right now it's fun to her.
You can be sure that I'm not going to be the one to spoil all her fun and tell her any different! i have a funny feeling that she's gonna wish she never let me find out her secret!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's too funny! I remember when the boys would fight over the towel and washclothes when they helped me....not anymore!

Pop over to my blog, I tagged you!

Courtney said...

I love Jon and Kate Plus Eight. I basically watch TLC all night on Mondays!
The cleaning bug never left me... lol!

Anonymous said...

i love folding clothes while watching TLC..me and court are addicted!!