I ran across this recipe a few weeks ago and thought I would share it because it sounds great.
It's also getting closer to Thanksgiving and this would make a great recipe to pull out for your holiday guests.
Oh, and by the way John is back, so you don't have to worry about coming to visit and being shot at.
Here it is, Jaelu I hope you like it...
Pumpkin Pie Dip
1 80z pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
1 15 oz. can pumpkin pie filling
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Next, add pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
Cover and chill. Serve with gingersnap cookies, graham crackers, or fruit.
A small pumpkin was suggested to use as a serving bowl which I think would be SO cute.

1 comments:
That sounds good~but just the thought of putting it into a pumpkin makes me :o}-uh, well...I will leave that to your imagination. ha!
But the recipe does sound good.
Post a Comment