
This picture isn't very clear because John had to get it off his phone. It is a picture of Bro. Jeremy with his handkerchief on his head. Now if you were not at our church when he preached this message and put this on his head you will not find the humor that I do in it. He was preaching about something, I really have no idea what it was about because as soon as he put that on his head he lost me. Now, I know he was being serious and trying to get people's attention, but I could not help but to laugh out loud! I mean out loud!! Everybody is all quiet and listening, then I bust out laughing at him. Now everytime I see this picture I still do.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR HEAD?
Posted by Mindy at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I missed it because it was a Sunday morning. :(
HAHA I remember this one too! And I could not help but laugh because YOU were laughing so hard. But yeah I cannot pinpoint the message but I do know it was a good one.
Post a Comment