Friday night a group of us went out to the movies and seen FIREPROOF. Let me say, if you are married you should go see this movie. It was GREAT! I was very impressed by it. Although, our husbands could have taken a few notes, so ladies, be sure to bring paper and pencils for them:) Kidding aside, it really was a good movie.
We have been gone all this week to Conway, AR for a revival.
I like visiting other churches and seeing how they do things and looking for ways where we can improve our own church. The church was very generous to us. We were fed by some great cooks, taken out, and treated very well. I appreciate that.
Wednesday night after the revival was over we changed hotels and went to a campmeeting and let me tell ya these people knew how to treat preacher's wives.
Each service they had something special for each of the pastor's, missionary, and evangelist's wives. I have never been to a campmeeting where the wives were treated so well, and did I mention the first morning they handed out was $100 bills. The only stipulation was it had to be spent on yourself, you weren't suppossed to buy for anyone other than yourself.
That was really a blessing for them to think about the wives of all these men who are alot of time in the background and never heard from, no one say anything I didn't say I was never heard from!lol I knew what ya'll were thinking!
So, now we are back home and getting back into the swing of things. I really got used to not having to do anything. I like it when all the meals are prepared for us and a cleaning lady comes and cleans while we are gone. We need to get some of that going on at our house on a regularly scheduled basis. I can dream can't I?
Sunday, September 28, 2008
HOME AGAIN
Posted by Mindy at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment