Friday, September 12, 2008

POLITICS AND PLAIN STUPIDITY

As I was reading a blog that I visit often, I came across a video clip of a nurse talking about abortion and how Barack Obama is for it.

I would just like to make my stance known, I AM AGAINST IT!

Tonight, I was watching some of the show I tivoed while I was gone to Arkansas. The more I watched the madder I got. It is ridiculous how these people come out and say stupid things like, "these women should have a right to decide what to do with their own bodies." It looks to me like these women did decide what to do with their bodies, and now they don't want to take responsibilty for it.

Now how could anyone not want that!
Now I'll just leave you with a scripture from God's word, because although my opinion may not matter to you, GOD'S should!


Exodus 21:22-25 "If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow; he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."