Monday, September 8, 2008

CHILDLIKE FAITH


Landon just came in the living room and sat down. He has a crown on his head that Sawyer made during Children's Church yesterday morning. Then we proceed to have this conversation.
LANDON: "Sawyer isn't going to get ANY crowns in Heaven, not a chance."
ME: "Why don't you think so?"
LANDON; "Mom, he doesn't even listen and obey."
ME: "You know that's a good reason for us to be good and obey, so that we can earn crowns in Heaven, and have something to give to Jesus." "Wouldn't it be a sad thing to get to Heaven and not have anything to give to Him."
LANDON: " Well, I'll just give Him my Nintendo."
ME: "I don't think we're gonna have Nintendos in Heaven."
LANDON: "Mom, Jesus can just snap His fingers and "poof", there's the nintendo. "I think He will give my Nintendo back to me though."
I just had to share that with ya'll. That's what I call childlike faith.
I guess Sawyer has at least one crown!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

He was so into making that crown yesterday. He and Parker were hard at work.-- tongues stickin' out and everything!

Cute story.

The Pastor's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pastor's Wife said...

That is so cute. My daughter is always saying stuff like that...her latest infatuation is with frogs...she says that God will have to have them in Heaven because they are her favorite and God will want her to be happy while she is there.