I have been browsing some sites trying to find some cute fall outfits for Kailey. So, I thought I would post some of my favorites:
I love these 
with this
I found this is in an etsy shop. I love the skirt, not so much the boots, but LOVE the skirt.
I think this is so adorable, not really fall colors, still adorable!
I wish she was still small enough to put cutesy hairbows in her hair.
This as a top would be crazy cute.
Is this not cute! I wish they had it in my size.
By the way, those of you with little girls size 10 and up, Dillards.com has some cute summer dresses on clearance between $10. and $20 dollars. You can't beat those prices and you can put them up for next year.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
FALL FASHIONS
Posted by Mindy at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Etsy has alot of talent!
I just got out all of Bailey's fall/winter stuff yesterday. I need to get busy making matching bows! :)
Post a Comment