Monday, September 15, 2008

BOYS BEDROOM REDO

Over the weekend we started redoing the boys bedroom. (I could kick myself because I didn't think about taking a before picture.) John agreed to paint it Sunday night since we weren't having church. I thought, I'll send him out to get paint while I remove the camouflage and deer border from around the center of the room.

I very specifically explained the color I wanted. When he showed up with this color that was nothing like the color I described, I wasn't surprised at all. I love the guy, but he just doesn't understand me sometimes. I asked him to at least put a little up on the wall so I could judge whether or not I should start panicking. He got some up on the wall and it wasn't as bad as I thought, he did do an all right job after all.

I figure I can live with it, by the way, it's called cappucino spice.

Anyway, right now the boys room has camo stuff in it, which I have quickly grown tired of. I have a tendency to change things quite often.


This is what I am planning on doing it in now. Let me know what ya think.



2 comments:

jodikeeling said...

it all will look good except the RAZORBACKS!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I like the name of the paint!!-off to a good start!

Can't wait to see the updated pics.