I was sitting here enjoying the smell that is in the air in my house right now. It is a plug in oil warmer called harvest spice, that Laura recommended. You can purchase it at Wal-mart for $5.00. I have 8 of the bath and body plug ins and they smell great, but they are not as strong as this one from Wal-mart, so needless to say it's the only one out now.
Another one of my favorite fall smells is the Pumpkin Pie candle from Yankee Candle. I love it.
I just commented on Amy's blog about making a fall centerpiece for the kitchen .
table. I usually make all my arrangements and I am not good at this by any means, but as long as it's just for my house, I don't mind the imperfection. I want to post a pic of the candle holder that I hope to make look like the fall arrangemet that I found at Hobby Lobby for $199.00. I am just not going to pay that for an arrangement, so I get the stuff myself and try to recreate it in my own way.
Do any of you have a favorite fall smell that you love and recommend. I would also love to see some of the arrangements you make at home.
Side note: in my last post I showed the wreath on my back door that I made. I want to add some more to it, but want to know if ya'll think there is already to much on it?
Friday, September 5, 2008
HARVEST SPICE AND HOMEMADE ARRANGEMENTS
Posted by Mindy at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't ya love all this FALL talk? I get so giddy with the fall colors and decor.
I too like the pumpkin spice and cinnamin apple scents. I will have to look into the one you spoke of. Who makes it?
Thanks for the comment on my blog! And, I too LOVE fall!!! It is absolutely the best season! My favorite scents are pumpkin, cinnamon, and something called Mistletoe(Yankee candle).
Good luck in finding more! I can't wait until the cool weather is here to stay.
i think the wreath is great.. nothing else is needed.. you dont want to much... looks good!!!
Post a Comment