
This is how I spent my afternoon after we finished school and I had sent the kids out to play in the GORGEOUS weather. 
Bro. Rick from church always brings me his okrie. So, today I spent the afternoon washing, cutting, and bagging it, so that I can freeze it. 
John says I have the storing of it down to a science. I just love the stuff.
This is the finished product. I'm hoping to get some fried this week with some fried chicken breasts, and fried potatoes. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Jodi popped in today, while I was in the process of "the big okrie put away of
2008," with the baby and y'all he is the cutest thing, even though he did spit up on me. Isn't it funny that after you've had kids, stuff like that just doesn't even bother you. I would never have imagined before I had kids that a human being throwing up on me would not have caused me some kind of turmoil that I could not come out of, but now it's not even a second thought. Just clean it up and go on. Jodi, he is precious and now I'm gonna have to go bug John about how it makes me want to have another one!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
OKRIE RUNNING OUT OF MY EARS
Posted by Mindy at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh thanks,, but I will call you when he is screaming his head off to make you not want another one...
so sorry about the spit up!!
Post a Comment