I just wanted to share with everyone my favorite dessert, Four Layer Delight. I love it! I'm sure most of you have probably tried it, but if not, then you for sure should. I had a piece the other night at the campmeeting we went to and boy was that a mistake because now I have been craving one ever since. So, tonight John is making me one.
My grandma makes it alot when we have get togethers, but since we don't get together as much as we used to, then I'll have to resort to doing it at home. Here's the recipe, I hope you enjoy it;
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
2 small packages instant chocolate pudding
3 c. milk
1 large Cool Whip
Crust:
1 stick of butter
1 c. flour
1 cup chopped nuts
Melt butter; add flour, and nuts. Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread this layer over crust. Mix milk and pudding mix. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread this layer over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Garnish with chopped nuts, if you like.
There's gonna be some sinning going on at our house tonight!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DESSERT
Posted by Mindy at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nope...I have never tried it. Don't know why, I guess because of the pudding I am always thinking it may be sugar-free. ;o}
Post a Comment