
Well ladies and gentlemen, college football season is upon us.(like I care) I couldn't care less, but my lovely husband is so excited, it's kind of like Christmas to him. He is an avid Arkansas Razorback fan. I love him, but he has a little problem we like to call ESPN. He has gotten a little better with much counseling/gripping from me. I know that's terrible that I would gripe, but that's just the kind of girl I am.
I must admit that even though I'm not one for the football, I do like to be a supportive Razorback fan wife, because if I can be anything it's supportive.
(Yeah right)
When Saturday rolls around I start throwing temper tantrums and pulling my hair out, because I know our whole day is going to revolve around some stupid ballgame. After 10 years of marriage you think I would just get used to it, well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not that big of a person.
But, I do try and do my part. I always put out our Razorback garden flag, and this year I'm having a Razorback apron and pillows made(only to be used during football season.) So, you see I can be a little supportive.
Now that we live in TN, John still has his devotion to AR and is brainwashing/teaching our kids to be AR fans. And as long as AR isn't playing TN they root for TN, which John says,"he never thought he would do." just didn't seem very loyal. Anyway, pray that I keep my sanity in the midst of all this SATURDAY FOOTBALL MESS. GO PIG SOOIE!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
HUSBANDS AND RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
Posted by Mindy at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha! I will pray for you during this troubling time. Lol!
Post a Comment