Thursday, August 28, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I have alot things I need to do today because this weekend is going to be pretty busy. Our friends from Arkansas are coming Friday and staying the night with us. They are picking up their daughter Mary Klaire,(who most of you know as Landon's true love..lol), and then heading to our house. So, that means I have to find sometime today to get the house straightened up.

I'll be doing this while waiting for the Frigidaire repair guy to come and check out what has happened to the door on my washing machine, that is not even a year old yet. Instead of these people making SET appointments they say they will be here sometime today between 12pm and 7pm.
Do they just expect me to sit here all day and wait for them. What kind of business are these people running? Back to said washing machine, it's not really tore up or anything, but there is a black piece hanging down in the glass part that cannot be good, and needs to be fixed before it really becomes a problem. Hopefully, they will get here in time for us to go the ballgames.

Saturday after the company has gone, the kids have a birthday party to attend.(mental note: don't forget to get b-day presents) Then finally Sunday is Building Fund Sunday at church and thank the Lord it's a turn-around service, which means we will have morning service then lunch and after lunch have a short service of popcorn preaching and singing and then be done for the day, then I'll be ready for some nice sit back and relax time.

0 comments: