

My youngest child, Sawyer, has learned to ride his bicycle with NO training wheels. He is 4 now and he thinks he is a big boy. Don't tell him, but I'm just not quite ready to let him be a big boy just yet, after all he IS my baby.
Now we can say we have successfully taught all 4 kids to ride their bikes without their training wheels. It just seems like yesterday we were trying to get this boy potty trained and now he's big enough to do things all by himself.
Every since I can remember he has always wanted John to carry him to bed and tuck him in. Well, the night of his 4th birthday, it got time for bed and John went to pick him up to take him to bed and he looked at John and said, "I'm 4 now, I can do it on my own." I literally thought John was going to have a breakdown and start crying uncontrollably on me, but he didn't. He wanted to, but he didn't...
You know how everyone is always saying, "enjoy it while it last because they grow up fast." They weren't kidding, these people knew what they were talking about. Before we know it they'll be asking for the keys.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
BABIES AND BICYCLES
Posted by Mindy at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment