
Today, I was noticing that Evan had a few pimples on his face. He is only 9 years old which seems to me, a very young age for this. I'm beginning to think he is a hypochondriac... he is always asking us if whatever is ailing him at the time is going to kill him and if we have ever had it. Well, you can imagine all the crazy things he might think will kill him. So, when I notice the pimples, I say, "Evan you need to make sure you wash your face really good or you'll get acne." Of course, he's says, "what's that and will it make me die". I tell him no. John gets in the car and the first thing Evan says is, "Dad, have you ever had AGONY," which John replies, "Yes, everyday." This is John trying to be funny. So, everyone make sure you wash your face, we don't want you to get AGONY.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
WOE IS ME
Posted by Mindy at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bran & Evan are soo much alike, it's pitiful. All Bran's questions puts his dad and I IN agony. :o} JK!
This is cute.
That's pretty hilarious!
Haha, I can picture him
saying that!!
[Paige,♥]
Post a Comment