Monday, August 18, 2008

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS




Today, I thought I would share with ya'll A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. Great, now I'll be singing that song all day.

I came across this bag the other day online and had to buy it. I am hoping Laura will monogram it for me:)

I am about to redecorate our bedroom in black and white and this is the comforter that I am planning on using.




I am also doing the bathroom in black and white and would show you the pics of the shower curtain and towel set that I just purchased, but for some reason I can't get the pictures to pull up. They basically look alot like the comforter.




Last but not least, these are the lamps that I got at Decor Direct, Friday. I got them to go in my bedroom to help complete the black and white theme. I couldn't believe it when I saw them and they were only a $1.25 a piece!!!! Now, I have the daunting task of trying to find a black shade for them, but for $1.25, I'll suffer and try to find them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am redoing my bathroom in black and white too! Great minds!

Didn't you just redo your bedroom? lol How much for your old bedroom suit?? I think it's the same color scheme as mine.

Trish said...

Where did you find the comforter? I am decorating our bedroom in black and white too -- light charcoal grey walls with minimal fuschia accents. I saw a quilt set from Pottery Barn, but I don't want to spend that much money on it -- because I'm the type of person that dreams about finding $1.25 lamps.

A Day In Our Household. said...

I LOVE that bedroom set and congrats on the great deal for the lamps!! I wish I could do something light in my room but with the small kiddos, that ain't happening. SO for now I will admire everyone else's...lol.