
This weekend I was able to go to Arkansas and do some shopping. I love to bargain
shop. There is just nothing better to me than being able to go into a store and get something great on clearance. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for anything, mainly, because I know the next time I go shopping, whatever it was I felt I needed, will almost always be on sale, this weekend was no exception.
I always get the kids new tennis shoes for the fall, we only wear sandals and flip flops during the spring and summer time, but when the weather starts to get cool, we pull out those tennis shoes.
Well, back to my shopping story, I love to go to Kohl's because when they have a sale they usually have a pretty good one. I was able to get Landon's tennis shoes on clearance for $15.99! You can only imagine how excited I was. I also was able to get one of John's preacher friends a pair of new dress shoes that were originally $75. for only $7.50, only more excitement! We went to lunch at Cracker Barrel, where I was able to get a new Yankee Candle(which I love) on sale for $14.99(they are originally $23.)
Another great find of the day was at Hobby Lobby where I found a new rod iron scrolly candle holder that I plan on decorating with fall flowers and pumpkins. I'll put up before and after pics when I get it made.
Just felt like sharing my bargain finds, although they were not as good as my $1.25 lamps, I still think I did pretty good.
Monday, August 25, 2008
I LOVE TO SHOP
Posted by Mindy at 12:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hello! Thought I would leave a comment and say hi! I love those lamps.....I wish they had shades with them, then I would have got them too!
Post a Comment