Today, Tracy, Kayla, Kailey and I went to Union City shopping. We went to a few stores and then we went to a consignment shop. I am really not one for consignment, but every once in a while I do find a few things. Well, today was one of those days.
The store we went in was having a red tag $1.00 sale, which meant everything with a red tag was a $1.00. I found Kailey a couple of shirts and then I ran across these. 

They are YELLOW BOX shoes and they were just a $1.00 AND they matched the shirt I was wearing perfectly. WOW, who would of knew. Now, this is the first time I have ever worn used shoes, especially by someone I don't know... I went to the car and put them on, seeing as how they matched my shirt.
I came home all excited and telling John about my great find and you know what he said to me? Did you spray those before you put them on? Now, he has me all freaked out about wearing these shoe without first having them sprayed. Gee, thanks.
Oh, Holy Hills ladies, we went and picked out some new fabric for aprons. We got some christmas material, so get your pocketbooks ready.... these are going to be really cute.
Friday, August 15, 2008
CONSIGNMENT FINDS AND FOOT FUNGUS FEARS
Posted by Mindy at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's too funny! Did you tell John we bought tablecloths for the fellowship hall that match his new shirt lol
Ya must be feeling better-- back to shopping!!
Glad ya'll had a good day.
those shoes are SO cute!
Post a Comment