
I just got this in the mail today.
I ordered it a few weeks ago and it had been out on backorder.
I know it's a little early for snowmen, but I just can't help myself.
When I get time I'll put everyone's name on it, you may have taken note that those aren't our names.
My zebra print bag I showed you last week also has come in, it's more like a tote than a bag.
I plan on having it monogrammed in red, I'll have pics after it's done.
UPDATE: the repair man came yesterday and looked at my washer, he said it's fine. He said I just need to run it once a month unloaded with bleach. For a washer that cost that much money you think you wouldn't have to do things like that.
The King James fellowship was great! Lots of new faces. Jonathan, Jessie, and Mary Klaire are here and the girls are having a good time. We always have a good time when they come and visit. It's about 1:15 and I'm tired so that's all for now.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I KNOW IT'S EARLY
Posted by Mindy at 1:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment