Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WHERE IS SAWYER

Monday night is my night to watch tv.

I love to watch Little People, Jon and Kate plus 8, and the Duggars.

As I was engrossed in my shows and John was busy making phone calls, I realized Sawyer had not been seen in a while.

I just assumed he was playing the Nintendo Ds because this is one sure fire way to keep him busy and quite.

Then I hear, "oh no, Sawyer has sugar all over him!"

I thought, "What are they talking about?"

I send John in to check out the situation because I have been known to be a little over dramatic in these instances. He then proceeds to say its not sugar, but flour.

Then trying not to laugh he sends him in the living room to show me.



I also am trying not to laugh at him, because we all know how "SERIOUS" this is. I am trying to get onto him and tell him that he can't play in the flour.

I asked him why he would do this? His response was "I was just shaking it."

I knew there had to be a good explanation.lol

I thought we had outgrown these types of things, but I guess I was wrong.

I did take his picture though.

I'm sure he was wondering why he was having his picture taken and being told it was wrong at the same time.

He just doesn't understand blogging yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

monday nights are the BEST..i love all those shows! they are soo good.
sawyer is hilarios..i am sure there is never a dull moment at your house!! haha!! see ya tonight

The Timbs Clan said...

Hey Mindy I watch the same shows on Monday nights however its strange for me to watch the Duggars since they just live about 10 miles from me and I have seen them in town...LOL

Tracy said...

Okay....How anyone could sit through an entire episode of Little People is beyond me.

Sawyer looks like he had fun!
:o}~Making memories mom, making memories!

Courtney said...

I'm with you on the Monday night shows! I LOVED the wedding episodes of J&K plus 8. Sawyer is adorable!

Sandy said...

just like Tracy said, Memories, wondeful memories.