Saturday, November 15, 2008

WEEK IN REVIEW

We have been so busy lately, that I haven't had time to catch everyone up on what's been going on.

So here goes.

Landon lost his first tooth this week.

I think it took him a little longer than the other kids.

Kailey and Evan had lost at least one tooth during kindergarten.

Isn't that just cute? Although, he does look a little Chinese in this pic. The tooth fairy took him to Wal-Mart and got him a new game for his Nintendo Ds. Wasn't that awful generous of the tooth fairy?


I also went to Arkansas and did some Christmas shopping with mama, my aunt Flora, and my cousin Angela.

I should have taken pictures, but I can't seem to remember to bring my camera anywhere I go.

I did get a few cute things, but not many.

This just gives me all the more reason to shopping again.

I do want to let all you ladies in on something. I have been trying to find a great smelling cologne for John and while we were in the mall, I started smelling the best thing, so I used my blood hound nose smelling abilities to sniff it out and discovered it was coming from the Hollister store. Let me tell you, it smells wonderful, if you're looking for just the right smell for your hubby, look no further it has been found.



John wasn't able to go with us because he had a meeting in Nashville Friday. So we went without him.

I hadn't seen him since Thursday and when I got home Saturday night this is what I found on the kitchen table...




It's the bag I was wanting for my new laptop! He does listen when I speak! Isn't that just sweet!


While I was gone I also missed our Sunday school class's game night. It sounds like I missed a real good time. John was able to get back in time to catch some of the fun. I hear we are going to have to do this again, since it was such a big hit. Here are some of the pics John took.





I must go now and get everyone's clothes laid out for church in the morning. Have a blessed day!

1 comments:

jodikeeling said...

that was so sweet of him.... WE missed you!!