
This is a picture of John and myself at the Trunk or Treat. Mrs. Debbie did an excellent job with Charlie Brown's THE GREAT PUMPKIN. She had a huge display and everyone was able to take pictures in front of it.
I was so pleased with the way the whole trunk or treat turned out.
Everyone did great and I so appreciated the enthusiasm and creativity that they all put into it. Thanks guys you all know who you are!
Here are a few more pics of that night that I finally uploaded.

Monday, November 17, 2008
FEW TRUNK OR TREAT PICS
Posted by Mindy at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that night was so much fun!! you did a GREAT job organizing everything!
see ya tomorrow night!
Those are good! Can you e-mail me the pictures from that night. I didn't get to take any, being a cow and all! If you don't mind that would be great!
Post a Comment