Monday, June 29, 2009

SONIC GIVEAWAY


There's nothing like a slush from Sonic on a hot day and boy have we had plenty of hot days lately.

I am going on the record to declare my love for the coconut slush from Sonic.

They sort of taste like a pina colada(side note: I have never drank an "actual" pina colada, only non-alcoholic ones!)

I don't know why I've never had one until now, but I have for sure been missing out. (side note: to clarify, this is not the blue coconut slush, just plain coconut )

Up until now my favorite was the Lemonade slush.

So, in honor of Sonic and there great "happy hour" drinks, I will be giving away a $10 gift card to Sonic next week.

All you need to do is leave a comment telling what your favorite drink is and I will enter you in the giveaway.

I will randomly pick the winner Friday!


5 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

OK this one is easy My FAVORITE drink is the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper!!!

Tracy said...

My favorite Sonic drink is....
Sweet Tea!
Duh!

A Day In Our Household. said...

I am with Tracy I love the sweet tea.

Anonymous said...

YUMO!!

Diet Coke for me.. lol ROUTE 44, please!! :)

Keeling Family said...

I love love the ocean water... Than MINDY