HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Father's Day Quotes
"A Man's children and his garden both reflect the
amount of weeding done during the growing season."
~~Author Unknown.~~
The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Dad!"
~~Author Unknown.
"The most important thing a father can do
for his children is to love their mother."
~~Author Unknown
4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
- Author Unknown
Father's Day Quotes
"A Man's children and his garden both reflect the
amount of weeding done during the growing season."
~~Author Unknown.~~
The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Dad!"
~~Author Unknown.
"The most important thing a father can do
for his children is to love their mother."
~~Author Unknown
4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
- Author Unknown
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
- Ruth E. Renkel
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
- Charles Wadsworth
Imelda Marcos
I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.
Harmon Killebrew
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."
A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
"Train up a child in the way which he should go
and when he is old he will not depart from it"
Proverbs 22:6
and when he is old he will not depart from it"
Proverbs 22:6
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
Proverbs 17:6
Proverbs 22:28
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.
As we all go about celebrating today with our fathers and husbands, we also need to take time to remember and honor our Heavenly Father who loved us enough to send His Son to the cross for us so that we CAN be reconciled to God through Him. I hope everyone has a great Father's day weekend and don't forget to call your Daddy's today and tell them you love them!
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.


1 comments:
Oh, I love these quotes!!! Very encouraging. We have five children, ages 11 to 21 and they have been through various stages of thinking Dad knew stuff to thinking he didn't know anything. The older ones, thankfully, realize he knows alot!
Blessings
Mrs. White
Post a Comment