Thank goodness, because it's only like 90 degrees outside.
I thought it was still spring???
If it's already this hot now, I can only imagine that I'll not venture outside any in July and August.
The kids are going to have a ball in it this summer.
We haven't put one up for a few years now because we live next to the church, and we didn't want to have to worry about the other kids and all.
So, since the church isn't usable right now, I decided to go ahead and get them another pool. This will ONLY be like our 5th.
This time I didn't get the easy set one with the ring around the top, I went for the metal pole type one.
I hope it lasts longer than the others did!!!
At least, this will keep them busy and occupied most days!


0 comments:
Post a Comment