John took me to Branson this past weekend as one of my birthday presents WITHOUT the kiddos. We had a great time. There's nothing like quality time spent with your spouse without interruptions. We saw this show......

It was great. At first, I was a little skeptical because to hear it described doesn't really sound very appealing, but it was a really good show.
We also done alot of shopping. If you know me, then you know I love to shop, especially if there is a good sale going on and this weekend there was a great sale. Needless to say, I bought quite a bit of stuff.
I have been looking for a Coach purse that I like, so John got me one for my birthday at the Coach outlet. I really like it. I also got a great deal on it which makes me like it even better:)

We are going to try and go back in a couple of weeks and take the kids to Silver Dollar City. I wish we would have taken them this weekend because the weather was beautiful. I'm so dreading the summer heat right now.
I'm ready to go back and do some more shopping!

It was great. At first, I was a little skeptical because to hear it described doesn't really sound very appealing, but it was a really good show.
We also done alot of shopping. If you know me, then you know I love to shop, especially if there is a good sale going on and this weekend there was a great sale. Needless to say, I bought quite a bit of stuff.
I have been looking for a Coach purse that I like, so John got me one for my birthday at the Coach outlet. I really like it. I also got a great deal on it which makes me like it even better:)

We are going to try and go back in a couple of weeks and take the kids to Silver Dollar City. I wish we would have taken them this weekend because the weather was beautiful. I'm so dreading the summer heat right now.
I'm ready to go back and do some more shopping!

0 comments:
Post a Comment