Saturday, March 7, 2009

NEW PRODUCT

Last week I came across an ingenious product for all us girls out there.


I decided to just copy their own words to help describe it to you.


I found this through another blogger and she says it's a sure thing!


Introducing POO-Pourri....






Why Poo~Pourri?Unlike most air fresheners that try to mask odor, Patent Pending Poo~Pourri is designed to be sprayed directly into the toilet bowl water before you go!


The all natural essential oil secret formula creates a barrier to embarrassing bathroom odors! Our Guarantee!We are so convinced that you will love this product we offer an 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.

I plan on ordering one, if I don't win the giveaway that is going on over at THE ROOST.

Results to come soon...........

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Well....people will sell just about anything won't they. Why can't we come up with a ridiculous idea like that and make millions?