Sunday, March 29, 2009

FIRES AND PERSONALITY

I took the personality test that Tracy has posted on her blog, go on over and check it out for yourself. Here are my results...

Click to view my Personality Profile page


Also, our church caught fire this morning.


This is the back of the building.

Everyone is fine and it didn't get as bad as it could have. We have been praying for a new church, maybe this was God's way of getting that ball rolling for us? Keep us in your prayers as we clean up our church and as we listen for God's voice in the midst of all of this.

We are leaving in the morning for Mountain View, Ar. We're headed to a Bible Conference with Bro. Tony Hutson. I'm excited about getting out of town. I hope the rain stays away while we're there.

If we have internet access at our cabin, I'll try to post again while we're there.

0 comments: