I tried a new recipe out Tuesday night from our church cookbook.
This recipe came from Mrs. Ann. Sawyer and Landon really liked it.
Evan and Kailey not as much, just because Evan doesn't like mushrooms, and he is one of the pickiest kids I know.
Kailey doesn't like hamburger meat, go figure, and wouldn't est the meat.
I liked it, so I thought I'd share it with ya'll this week. 
This is not my pic. I forgot to take one, so this is some random persons on the web. Mine was a little creamier looking than this.
HAMBURGER STROGANOFF
1 c. onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
1/4 c. butter
1 lb. ground beef
4 T. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
pepper
1 (8oz.) can mushroom, sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. sour cream
Brown onion and garlic in butter. Stir in meat and brown. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chicken soup and cook for 5 more minutes. Stir in sour cream. Serve over wide noodles.
I added a little milk to mine because I think I added a little too much sour cream, so it was pretty thick. I served it with garlic bread. Instead of serving it over egg noodles, I mixed it all together. Yummy! Hope you try it and like it.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
TASTY THURSDAY- HAMBURGER STROGANOFF
Posted by Mindy at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment