Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mindy's Must Haves

Hey ya'll, I found a new must have this past week.
I went to get my nails done Friday and ran across this.....

OPI Avojuice Lotion



After my nails were done, there was a table of lotions to use, so I tried the Coconut Melon Juicee and LOVED IT!

I'm not a big fan of lotion because it usually feels sticky or greasy to me, but this stuff was great.

My hands were very soft and the smell was so tropical and summery.

I kept having John feel my hands and smell them and he thought it smelled great too.

So Saturday, I sent him out to return some movies and pick up some tortilla chips and while he was out guess what?

He stopped by the nail salon and bought me a big bottle of the lotion.!

I must admit that was really sweet of him. He said he thought about waiting to give it to me in my Easter basket, but decided to give it to me today! He's a keeper!

OPI has many different scents to choose from, this is just the one I tried and liked.

If you've already tried the lotion and have a favorite scent other than Coconut Melon, let me know!

I hope you all have a great Monday!

0 comments: