This weekend my youngest child, Sawyer, turned the big 5 years old.
We celebrated his birthday by going to Arkansas and spending the day at Chuck E. Cheese with family and friends.
He has been saying this is where he wanted to spend his birthday for the last couple of weeks.
He was excited about turning 5, but not quite as excited about it as his friend from church, Caylob.
We had an ice cream cake and invited most of his cousins to come and play at Chuck E. Cheese's. We hated that Dylan, Macey, and Case couldn't come because Case had gotten Chicken Pox.
The day went well and I survived all the noise and racket, although there were a couple of times I wasn't sure I would.
Sawyer is the baby of the family, so he probably gets away with more than he should. He is always with Landon and does whatever he does. We have to seperate them most of the time because they tend to fight over everything, but they wouldn't let anyone else fight with the other.
Sawyer is a great kid. John and I still can't believe he's not a baby anymore. It kind of makes me sad, I wish they stayed little just a little longer.
He has been going around the house all day saying that he's a kindergartner now because he's five. I told him he won't a kindergartner until the fall, but he won't hear it. So, I guess I'll start him on a some kindergarten this week and see how he does. I'm sure he'll be like the rest of my kids and be tired of it within less than a week.
Happy Birthday Moo, we love you!
Monday, March 16, 2009
HE'S A KINDERGARTENER NOW?
Posted by Mindy at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the picture with his hand behind his ear!
Post a Comment