Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GOING GOING GONE *Edited*

I have been looking for bags online.

I love purses. I just can't help myself.

I was on the Vera Bradley website and found that the Curvy Tote

has been marked down from $62 to $25, so I had to get one.

That's just a real good deal.

I hope I like it when it comes in.

I debated between 2.


This one...








and this one...


I ended up going with this one...


I could just see myself carrying this one more, although John liked the flowery one the best. Which I thought kind of looked old ladyish! lol

I hope everyone is having a good week. We will be very busy the next few weeks.


Monday we are going to Mountain View Ar to a Bible Conference to hear Bro. Tony Hutson preach. John called today and booked our cabin. I like Mountain View, it's very old timey. There are always groups of people sitting around the square playing their instruments. It just feels leisurely to be there. I like that type of atmosphere.


The next week we will be in Trumann all week long because John is preaching a revival for Jonathan at Parkview Baptist.


We will get back from there and immediately start a revival at our own church with Bro. Kenneth McFadden.


I think we may get a break for a week and then we will be going to Louisville, KY for the Run for the Rose Bible Conference. Whew! That's a lot going on.

I tried to convince John that we might want to sit the Mountain View conference out, but he wouldn't hear it. He really wants to go. I hesitated giving him an answer for a few seconds too long today and the next thing I knew he was on the phone booking our room. When this month is over I think I'll be able to say, "I told you so." I'm sure all the go, go, go is going to catch up with him shortly.

***EDITED***

This post is being edited to say that yes, I love the bag I posted yesterday, but it is still $80. So, I want to get it when the price goes down more. The Vera Bradley bag was just the right price:)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Okay...I just can't get into Vera Bradley...most of her stuff is so hippyish to me... if that's even a word.

I like the bag on your last post much better ;o}

Courtney said...

Oh, I wish we could go to Mountain View. I love that town! I guarantee y'all will have fun. =)