This week I decided to do another recipe from our church cookbook that I have tried and liked.
This recipe is Jennifer's and she knows how much I love it! I could eat a ton of this stuff. If you like things hot and spicy then this recipe is for you. If you don't, then don't try it because it's pretty warm. Jennifer, if you ever get bored and don't have anything to do, you can always fix this and bring it to me. I know how much free time you have and all:)
JALAPENO DIP
1 bunch of green onions
1 lg. jar jalapeno peppers
1 (16 oz.) ctn. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg. dry ranch dip
1 jar real bacon bits
In food processor or in blender mince green onions and jalapenos, the more juice you use the hotter the dip. Next blend in sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip, and bacon bits. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
TASTY THURSDAY
Posted by Mindy at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why did I have a feeling that this would be this week's recipe?
Oh...maybe it's because you were looking through the church fridge to see if Jen left any ;o}
HAHA oh no the last time I left my dip at church, someone took it AND the bowl that it was in! I still have not seen it, so I bought a new one and if this one comes up missing I will bring disposable containers from now on. =) Forget trying to look pretty! Either way I am glad you like it! And believe it or not I have like 3 requests for it right now. I should sell this stuff....lol j/k
Post a Comment