Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TASTY THURSDAY APPETIZERS

Tasty Thursday's recipes this week are from the Holy Hills cookbook.
This week I thought I would do 2 recipes since I forgot to do one last week.
They are both appetizers.
The first is Brittany's Party Pizza's
1lb. ground beef
1lb. sausage
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1lb. Velveeta
1 pkg. cocktail Rye bread
Preheat oven to 350. Cook beef and sauage, drain. Add oregano, basil, garlic powder, and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted. Spread mixture onto bread and bake until crisp.
Evan's Pepperoni Pizza Bites
We make these quite often and they always go over well when I take them to a party.
1 baguette
1 jar pizza sauce
1 pkg. mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. pepperoni
Slice baguette into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place onto baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over top of baguett. Place one pepperoni on each slice of bread. Next top with cheese. Bake at 400 for about 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crisp. Enjoy!!

0 comments: