Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I LOVE TO GET THINGS CHEAP!

COUPON AND GOOD DEALS


I was able to get some real good deals at Kroger this week.
I usually get all my personal goods, like shampoo, deodorant, etc.. there because it's usually quite a bit cheaper than Wal-Mart.



Here are the deals I got this week..........
I should have taken a picture of it all together, but I forgot. So here's to improvising.


3 boxes of Schick Quattro: $32.31


1 Bic Soleil Razor with extra cartridge $6.99

4 Packages of Dial Soap $12.00

2 Sticks of Soft and Dry Deodorant $8.00




1 bottle Pert plus shampoo $3.50

These are not all my deals, but some good ones.

Total before sale and coupons: $62.80

With Sales and Coupons: $15.90

Total Savings: $46.90!!!

I love it! I get so excited over saving money and getting things cheap. I've started couponing again. I used to do it years ago and stopped, but now I'm back at it. Right now you can get a $1.00 off a box of Velveeta cheese at coupons.com. Just a tip, who doesn't eat Velveeta!

0 comments: