Tonight we had our secret sister reveal at church.
We had a great time.
We had our meal catered from a place in town called Cruizer's.
I was very impressed with the amount of food they prepared.
We had the choice of steak or blackened chicken, with a baked potato, salad, and rolls with strawberry butter. If you haven't had strawberry butter, run out and get some, it's GOOD!
I opted for the steak, which was good, and I hear the blackened chicken wasn't bad either.
I also had a piece of cheesecake for dessert!
Mrs. Alicia Cash from Jackson was our guest speaker.
I have been accused of looking like her.
Back to my, "You look just like so-and so stage."
Mrs. Alicia is a very lovely lady, so I take that as a compliment.
She did an excellent job with her devotion.
Tonight's theme was Sparkle for Jesus.It was all about diamonds and bling and letting your light shine for the Lord.
I have been trying to guess the entire time who my secret sister was to no avail.
Then suddenly today it dawned on me who it was.
And wouldn't you know I was right.
She wasn't able to be there due to a death in the family, but was kind enough to drop a gift by for me earlier in the day at the church.
Thanks Mrs. Tammy Hubbard, you were an excellent secret sister. Especially the secret part.
I was down to the wire on the guessing part. I really loved all the recipe cards and thought you put into each gift. I wish I had a picture of us together. Maybe I'll get that the next time I see ya.
Look at all the cute things she got me tonight....
Isn't that just the cutest bag? Especially,the polka dotted scarf running through it.
Anyway, I'm sure each lady had a great time. Thanks Amy, for getting everything together so that we could just come in and have a good time.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
SECRET SISTERS
Posted by Mindy at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, I was corrected about her name so I might as well let ya know too. "Mrs. Alishia Cash." I spelled it wrong too. Whoops! =)
Post a Comment