I am soo excited.
Today we spent the day in Jackson doing a little shopping.
I have been looking for a bell jar or "cloche" for a while now, but they are so expensive.
Well today we went in Ashley furniture to pick out a living room suite. Mine is wearing down and we decided I need a new one.
Anyway, I spotted the bell jar as soon as I went in. You'll remember I've been looking for one for a while. The sales lady sold it to me for $15.00!!!!!!
Another great deal that I got was at Sam's. If any of you went in Sam's around Christmas you probably noticed the set of apothecary jars they had for $50.00. I really wanted them but knew that was too much money to spend on glass jars that have a great potential of getting broke around my house with 4 kids. They only had the display set left and I was able to all 3 jars for $17.35!
You may think I'm crazy but I'm sure that God does these little things for me.
You have no idea how much I love getting things at great prices.
Anyway, I'll post pics of the bell jar and apothecary jars when I decide where to put them and what to put in and under them. If you have any ideas let me know.
Just to not leave you without a picture of something. Here's a pic of the new furniture I got. I guess this will be my Valentine's present this year.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
GOD IS GOOD TO ME
Posted by Mindy at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment