Today is the last day of softball season for our church league. They are playing in a tournament today, so far they have won the two games. The next game is a little later on this afternoon. Well, I am not a morning person, early riser, whatever you want to call it. Suprisingly this morning I got myself up out of bed, got all the kids ready and set out for the ball field. What was I thinking it was HOT. Most people who know me know that I detest the heat. I would rather take a beating than to sit out in the hot sun. So what was I thinking when I got out of my cool comfortable bed this morning and made the crazy decision to forgo all my good sleep and go sit in the hot sun. I don't know what it is, but I like going to the games. Well, I get to see my husband play, but to me the best part is getting to see and talk to everyone in the stands. I consider myself a people person, I really enjoy being around good friends and talking. Anyone who knows me knows I like to talk. I have always been a talker. As a child I was either talking everyone's head off or I was singing, whether it was in the shower or wherever. I was always talking up a storm (kind of like I am now). Well, anyway back to softball. I won't have to miss it long because for some strange reason our fall season starts in July. So I guess I will be another one of those people sitting in the stands and wishing they were air conditioned. I may have to talk with the league VP Hunter and see what we can do about getting that air conditioned thing happening.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment