Sunday night at our church, we had a wonderful family come and minister to us. They were the Kallmeyer family from Huntsville, MO. They have a daughter who has down syndrome and let me tell you, she was a blessing to me. Kayla, got up with her family and sang with them, we may not have been able to understand every word, but God knew what she was saying, and He was using her in spite of her disability. I felt so ashamed of myself, when I think of how little I do for God and how much He has done for me. I have so many blessings. When I sit back and realize what I could be doing in a healthy body, and what this girl is doing with all her difficulties, it humbles me. God is good to me even when I don't deserve it. I just want to say that I love Him and I'm glad he saw fit to visit Holy Hills Baptist church with His wonderful Holy Spirit, Sunday night.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment