For the past couple of weeks, I have been itching to get out of town and go on a vacation. I don't know if it's the nice weather or just boredom, nonetheless I am ready to go somewhere. So I have been debating on what to do. Should we go on a week long vacation with the kids or John and I go alone for a week for our 10 year anniversary and just take the kids away for a couple of days? My next dilemma, is where to go? I would like for John and I to take a cruise to the Bahamas, but I am so clueless on where to start looking for great deals. There is just so much out there. Then, I would also like to go spend a week at Gatlinburg and surrounding areas, which I think the kids would enjoy. So, I am split down the middle, part of me wants to spend time alone with my husband, and the other wants to take the kids so they can have a good time. I wish it were feasible to take a week for John and myself, and then another week just for the kids. But who has that kind of time? So, just to wrap it up, I want to go SOMEWHERE and FAST.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment