Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!


My third born child turned 6 today. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. It just seems like yesterday we were having Evan, and now I have 3 more kids. Landon is my most challenging child. I love him to death but he is the one who gets in the most trouble, but if you take him all by himself he is a GREAT child. I think he may just have a case of middle child syndrome, I don't know if he just doesn't quite know his place or what. Sawyer is the baby, Evan is the oldest and Kailey is the only girl, so he just tries to fit in somewhere. But, needless to say I love Landon and he is good kid, he is exceptional at sports, he is very loving of others(when he is not fighting them), he would take up for anyone, he loves church, he loves to learn, he is a very good reader for a kindergartener, he is a very special addition to our family. So happy birthday Landon, you make me one proud Mama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Landon!!!
--- From B and B!

Tracy said...

I hope you had a great day Landon!