Good Morning Everyone!
It's 6 o'clock in the morning right now.
Not a time that I'm usually up.
Those of you that know me know that I'm a night owl and a late sleeper.
I've always been this way and I don't know why.
The only time I wasn't and not by choice was when the kids were in public school and they had to be up and ready to leave the house by 7:35 so we could drive 20 minutes to school.
There are perks to homeschooling!
Anyway, I have been feeling bad the last few days.
I get dizzy, nauseaus, freezing cold and just don't feel well.
So, last night after I got out of the shower, I started feeling bad again, it comes and goes. Strange?
Anyway, when I got out of the shower I did something I would never normally do.
I went to bed at 9pm.
I can't believe it.
I'm so upset about this.
It just throws my whole day off when I do this.
I was wide awake at 4am and decided to get up and here it is 6:15 and I'm typing this blog because I'm bored and everyone else is asleep(as normal people should be)lol.
I don't know what to do with myself.
I know this 4am thing will catch up with me later on today, maybe I'll get to take a nap.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Friday, January 23, 2009
WIDE AWAKE
Posted by Mindy at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hello, I am browsing through blogs of like faith. Adorable Blog :)
Hugs,
Brandie
Post a Comment